Junction boxes are designed to facilitate the connection of medium-voltage cables.
To safely meet the power requirements of the mining industry, we have developed a design that combines versatility (in the choice of inputs and cable types) with maximum safety (using IEE-386 shielded connectors).
When unpowered, the connectors can be quickly and easily assembled using a standard tool.
Different designs are available, and a choice of several connection points is offered for quotation, as well as an input selection chart. Housings are available in painted steel or stainless steel.
- Various voltages available
- Various current capacities available
- Robust construction
- Dimensions to suit customer's application
- Mounting brackets
- Epoxy paint or stainless steel finish
- Fitting for teak connector already installed
- Connection lug for case grounding
- As an option, Adria proposes the installation of thermographic windows